Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon Schutte-Rodin
Dr. Sharon Schutte-Rodin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Schutte-Rodin is affiliated with Hospital of the University of PA, Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon Schutte-Rodin has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Sharon Schutte-Rodin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Ilene Rosen
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi20
Dr. Grace Pien
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi22
Dr. Eliot Friedman
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi17