A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Schutte-Rodin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Schutte-Rodin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Idiopathic Hypersomnia
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Disorders (Circadian Rhythm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schutte-Rodin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schutte-Rodin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon L Schutte-Rodin MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Schutte-Rodin practice?
- Dr. Sharon Schutte-Rodin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Schutte-Rodin practices General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Malvern, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.