A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Shelanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Shelanski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Shelanski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelanski graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Shelanski has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shelanski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans