A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Shelanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Shelanski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Shelanski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelanski graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shelanski has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Lillian Shelanski MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Shelanski practice?
- Dr. Sharon Shelanski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Shelanski practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Upper Darby, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists and Wynnewood Allergists.