A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Shelanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Shelanski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shelanski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shelanski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Shelanski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelanski graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shelanski has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon L Shelanski MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Shelanski practice?
- Dr. Sharon Shelanski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Shelanski practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Upper Darby, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists and Wynnewood Allergists.