Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon Silverman
Dr. Sharon Silverman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, MD. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Silverman is affiliated with St Agnes Hospital, Howard County General Hospital Inc and St Agnes Long Term Intensive Care. Dr. Silverman has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon Silverman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sharon Silverman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MD.
Dr. Fernando De Leon
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Columbia, MD 0 mi28
Dr. Mai Chi Nguyen
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Columbia, MD 0 mi29
Dr. Edward Schaefer Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Columbia, MD 0 mi42