Dr. Sharon Sloan Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Sloan?

Bad bedside manner

Posted on November 9th, 2010

I had the displeasure of having Dr Sloan tell me I had cancer in the most unprofessional way. To qoute Dr Sloan "you don't have appendicitis, you have a mass of cancer on your colon, someone will be in to talk to you....has someone called the police yet?". She yelled across the ER right after telling me I had cancer and walked out. No explanation, no feeling what so ever, and a rude personality that was abrasive at best. She nor anyone else returned to explain things to me for almost 5 hours. She simply should not have chosen medicine if she had no concern for people's feelings.

Posted on April 24th, 2011