A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Sowinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Sowinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sowinski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sowinski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sowinski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Sowinski practice?
Dr. Sharon Sowinski practices Pediatrics near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Warrington, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.