A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Sra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Sra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Sra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sra graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Sra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nix Health Care System
- Nix Health Care System Navarro Location
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon K. Sra practice?
Dr. Sharon Sra practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jourdanton, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.