A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Stotsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Stotsky is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Stotsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stotsky graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Stotsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Ann Stotsky MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon A. Stotsky practice?
- Dr. Sharon Stotsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Stotsky practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Wilmington, MA.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Rheumatologists.