A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Sweede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multi-specialty Clinic or Group Pract
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweede graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Sue Sweede MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon S. Sweede practice?
- Dr. Sharon Sweede has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Sweede practices Family Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Primary Care Doctors.