A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Sweede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweede
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sweede Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multi-specialty Clinic or Group Pract
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweede graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Sue Sweede MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon S. Sweede practice?
- Dr. Sharon Sweede has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Sweede practices Family Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Primary Care Doctors.