A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Tice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Tice, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Tice, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Pelvic Pain
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tice graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Tice has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Lee Tice MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Tice practice?
- Dr. Sharon Tice has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Tice practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.