A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Tice is Excellent. Dr. Tice has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Tice, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tice graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tice has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Tice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Tice practice?
Dr. Sharon Tice practices Pediatrics near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Novi Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sharyn Tice, Dr. Shari Tice, Dr. Sharron Tice