A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Tobias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Tobias, MD is board certified in Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobias graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Tobias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- A.D.L., Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Tobias MD is a female Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Tobias practice?
- Dr. Sharon Tobias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Tobias practices Hematology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Hematologists.