A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Velasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Velasquez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Velasquez graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Velasquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Alvarado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Flom Velasquez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon F. Velasquez practice?
- Dr. Sharon Velasquez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Velasquez practices Family Medicine near National City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ysidro, CA.
See National City Primary Care Doctors.