A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Walker, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Occupational Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon R Walker MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon R. Walker practice?
- Dr. Sharon Walker has 1 office location.
- Dr. Sharon Walker practices Emergency Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Lakewood, CO.