Dr. Sharon Washington MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

August 23rd, 2013
Rude and condescending !!
Doesn't listen, abrupt and rude. Everything is probably a "cyst". Turns out to be breast cancer and fiboids in my case. She called a week and a half after my 1st suspicious mammogram. By then I had already had 2 mammograms, an ultrasound and was scheduled for a biopsy. She yelled at me for getting the test without going through her. Heck I am glad I didn't wait!! I will NEVER go back to her!!!

August 14th, 2013
Unacceptable and unprofessional
I came for a pap and to talk to her about hormone replacement therapy for hot flashes. I had been going to her for about three years. The first thing is that I was kept waiting four hours. Three in the waiting room and one in the exam room. She finally came in and very quickly did the exam. When it came time to talk about the drugs - all she was interested in doing was pushing some very expensive creams on me that I had already tried and did not work. I wanted some real answers and not a commercial. When I told her I did the cream and it didn't work she told me that was the only answer and walked out of the room and just left me there. She was very rude. I have now found another doctor and am on the HRT's - and doing very well. This is the third time she kept me waiting for half the day. I understand it is normal with her. No thanks. The girls in the office seems very disgruntled with her as well. They did not know my insurance, and in fact told me that the insurance would only pay for a pap every three years. Wrong. I called the insurance while I was standing there and they told me it is annually. They tried to make me pay cash for the appointment. Rude, too.

January 31st, 2013
Will not go back to this Dr. She has no bed side manners!
I am so unhappy with Dr. Washington... My wait was way to long and finally when she came into the room she was in there for 7-10 min. She never once asked if I had any issues. She felt my breasts and then proceeded to do one swipe for the Culture for yearly exam... I have had better care at urgent care getting a strep test!! She was to her self, and I being a new patent, I thought I would have had some questions from her. Maybe something!!??!! I will never ever go back!!! I am so upset with the way she treated me!!!! She either has attitude or she has to many patients... Either way, she should not treat people that way...

December 3rd, 2012
Disappointed in bedside manner
I've been to see Dr. Washington a few times. She is a 'good' doctor but improvement is needed in her bedside manners. During this last visit she didn't take the time to gently state that something serious might be wrong - she just blurted it out! This made me feel very uncomfortable, upset and scared. I am changing doctors!

November 6th, 2012
Not only a great Doctor but an awesome lady with a great personality as well, always feel comfortable to go to Dr. Washington.

July 25th, 2012
Very Helpfup
Dr. Washington is a very good listening, she took her time and helped me BIG time throughout my appointments and delivering my healthly baby :0)

June 27th, 2012
I saw her three times this week before having D&C in the office and she still didn't remember why she had done the d&c.She recently went paperless. She clearly did not remember a thing. HELP!!!! I had a Nurse in the Hospital tell me I needed to get a different Dr....think that is a clue?

January 19th, 2012
VERY MEAN AND UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAD VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS MDSHE IS MEAN AND DOES NOT LISTEN. ALWAYS VERY BUSY CLOSED ON THE WEEKENDS AND TUES AND WED. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO HER. WHEN IT COMES TO PATIENTS SHE IS 1ST NOT HER PATIENTS AND THAT'S EXACTLY I WAS TREATED.