A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Weiss is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Benign Connective Tissue Cancer (Fibroma)
- Blood Vessel Cancer (Hemangiosarcoma)
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Breast Cancer
- Fat tissue cancer (Liposarcoma)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Malignant Joint Cancer (Synovial Sarcoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nerve Sheath Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 14 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon W Weiss MD is a female Pathologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon W. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Sharon Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Weiss practices Pathology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pathologists.