A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Wesley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Wesley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Wesley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wesley graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Wesley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Wesley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Wesley practice?
- Dr. Sharon Wesley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Wesley practices Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Primary Care Doctors.