A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Wesley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Wesley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wesley
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wesley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Wesley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wesley graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Wesley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Wesley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Wesley practice?
- Dr. Sharon Wesley has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Wesley practices Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Family Physicians.