Sharon Wesley Is this you?

Have you seen Sharon Wesley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2015

She is a wonderful dr and person!!!

October 18th, 2012

I have been with Dr. Wesley since I moved to Monterey over 10 years ago. Dr. Wesley is very caring doctor not only for your physical health, she is interested in your personal life as well. She is encouraging on living healthy as well as emotionally. Dr. Wesley saved my life when there were no outward symptoms. She takes the time to get to know her patients and therefore, she was able to detect something was wrong before there was any pain or apparent symptoms.

June 5th, 2012

My elderly mother is a patient of Dr. Wesley. We love her caring manner, her willingness to listen, and her ability make sure my mother experiences the best quality of life she can. Her office staff hasn't been the best it could be. There are often problems getting prescriptions accurate even when we've heard the dr. deliver the orders.

February 4th, 2011

Won't Be returning

I've been going to this office for four years. Haven't had any problems until this last year. Definitely noticed the wait in the office is much longer and the curteousness of the staff has gone down signficiantly. I was shocked to see how badly it had gone down. I was also surprised to be suddenly diagnosed with all of these ailaments when I've reported the same problems each year in my annual physical. In a matter of 3 months I was asked to see them 4 times and get 4 blood tests and wear a holter monitor, then I was and was referred out to a cardiologist. Each time they had no idea why I was there and had not gone over my tests either. When I called back to get the information for the cardiologist they didn't even have any notations that I had needed the referral or of my Holter monitor information. It's apparent to me now that there just referring and making random conclusions without really examining the information they have if they even take the time to record that information.

July 22nd, 2010

Irresponsible

Recently I determined that I needed to see a gasteronologist, and I called Dr. Wesley's office for a referral. I had previously seen Dr. Wesley as a patient.I called three times, leaving a message each time requesting a referral. Because of the telephone system, there was no way to speak personally with anyone. I did not receive a return call and eventually resorted to other means to obtain a referral another way. I will no longer be a patient of Dr. Wesley.

February 16th, 2010

Excellent Physician Who Cares About Her Patients

Dr Wesley is a first class professional who takes time to care for her patients to give an accurate diagnosis. I like that she's an old-school doctor who doesn't use a clock as a measurement of whether she's adequately treating you; she uses skill and experience. Well mannered, highly trained, & polished with a keen sense of medicine--this is a real doctor.

December 24th, 2009

Nothing to write home about.

Clean hands. IMO referred me to specialist too quickly. Somewhat abrupt, a bit judgmental. Not someone I would tell my friends to see.

September 22nd, 2009

The staff could not be more rude and unhelpful. They act irritated and unhappy just to do their job. As far as MD goes, she spent more time shmoosing with various characters than attending to her patients...very questionable MD.Highly unprofessional and sketchy.

September 18th, 2009

My experience with this MD was aweful. I won't never gonna go back there again.

December 28th, 2016