Dr. Sharon Westbrook Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Westbrook?

March 3rd, 2014

Dissatisfied patient

I thought Ms Westbrook was going to be my family doctor. She totally disappointed me. I went to her for terrible pain that I was having in my arm. I just couldn't type anymore at work due to the pain was so bad. She sent me to another so called doctor Ms Quattrone. She didn't believe me that I was in pain. She never thought to do a scan of my neck which I found out I had a compressed nerve. I tried different doctors and finally found this out after 4 years. So then when I had surgery it was too late and I still suffer from the pain even though I had 3 discs replaced in my neck. Because of "doctors" not believing in your pain, I am still suffering. I hope this "doctor" has changed since I saw her.

August 21st, 2012

Quite disapointed with her bedside, non caring manner. Sorry, but I am glad I found another doctor to care for me.

June 24th, 2014