A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Wiener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Wiener, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiener graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiener has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Lee Wiener MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Wiener practice?
- Dr. Sharon Wiener has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Wiener practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.