A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Wiener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Wiener, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiener graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Wiener has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiener accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Wiener practice?
Dr. Sharon Wiener practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.