Dr. Sharon Wolters MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 17th, 2016
Dr. Wolters is just ..
Dr. Wolters is just incredible. Always professional and a real treat to come visit. She's amazing!

October 10th, 2016
As always, experienc..
As always, experience was great! Physician always has time to talk to me about anything I needto address. Very kind and so helpful. Knowledge of anything I ask about that may be new to me.New LPN is terrific!( Joyce) Love my physician and staff!

October 7th, 2016
I went in knowing th..
I went in knowing the treatment I needed because I have had this condition my whole life - Sharon was so very great about it. She was also knowledgeable about when I would need to be seen again for routine physicals and blood work. She was overall excellent to work with and super sweet!

October 4th, 2016
I love dr. Wolters s..
I love dr. Wolters she is kind and caring. She tells me things in a way i understand. I am very thankful she is my dr

September 26th, 2016
This visit was for m..
This visit was for my physical - I had labs drawn in the morning and saw Dr Wolters in the afternoon. Everyone from the front door to the check out is professional and courteous. I recommend the practice and Dr Wolters often.

September 19th, 2016
This was for a med c..
This was for a med check. My experience was great.....I love coming to visit Dr Wolters and talking to her.

September 12th, 2016
Dr. Walters carefull..
Dr. Walters carefully examined my right thumb, then injected a dose of cortisone which essentially cleared the problem I am very happy with her care and attention to my problem. Overall experience was very pleasing.

September 5th, 2016
Despite it being a v..
Despite it being a visit to the doctor Dr Wolthers makes you feel like your at home. She shows a level of care and compassion that is rare and you leave feeling informed and not just another number that walks through the door.

August 31st, 2016
Annual exam. Dr. Wol..
Annual exam. Dr. Wolters was informative and very willing to answer any and all questions. It is clear that she prepares for our visit and knows my history/current issues. She spends as much time as is necessary to cover everything. I am very satisfied with the visit!

August 16th, 2016
Dr. Wolters is very ..
Dr. Wolters is very kind and caring. She takes her time and very personal. That's what I look at my doctor. Love her. Thank you Dr. Wolters.

August 9th, 2016
Excellent!. Dr. Wolt..
Excellent!. Dr. Wolters and her staff made my yearly checkup an effective and efficient experience. Dr. Wolters has an excellent skill set for family practice. She shows personal concern for my health and professional expertise in examining, explaining andencouraging good health practices. I am fortunate to have Dr. Wolters as my family doctor. I couldn't be more satisfied. The support staff also demonstrated professional skill in their assistance to Dr. Wolters. Well done Brassfield Family Practice.

August 1st, 2016
I had a little bit o..
I had a little bit of a wait which is unusual for Dr. Wolters but it didn't bother me because I love my doctor and out of the many years I have been seeing her this is the first time I ever had to wait!