Dr. Sharon Worosilo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Worosilo?

It's been awhile

Posted on August 28th, 2016

Haven't seen my doc for 6 years. We reconnected like it was yesterday. She asked me about my husband and kids. Really like her different style. She is one of a kind.

Real Doctor!

Posted on May 16th, 2015

Hi, I've seen three Pain Management Doctors in the past year. This doc was really down to earth and explained my condition so that I finally understood what was going on. Would recommend her to friends and family.

Posted on June 29th, 2014

The first pain management doctors I've been to . After seeking out others I saw how much more knowledge understanding and compassion they had . She wrote and dismissed my complains , as other ethical doctors addressed it .and gave ma great relief . I'd avoid her and any diagnosis she gives you , Go to a real doctor .

WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY

Posted on January 26th, 2013

MANY PROCEDURES AND HIGH COPAYMENTS AND STILL I NEEDED SRUGERY. DON'T LET HER SEND YOU TO HER PARTNER EITHER. MORE MONEY AND EVEN MORE USELESS.

One shot and I was cured of years of pain!

Posted on January 27th, 2011

Having been to many doctors mostly for my pain and arthritis, this is the first doctor who diagnosed my real problem and cured it in one shot of cortisone (or whatever she used) mixed with a local anesthetic. One shot and I am fine after five plus years of suffering.

The best diagnostician I've ever had - better than House!

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

For years I have suffered from chronic back pain and no other physician could diagnose my problem and just kept prescribing narcotics. After just two injections, two weeks apart, I have my life back and am on no more medications. Since I am 95% cured, she told me I shouldn't have the third injection unless I really wanted it as it takes time for the steroid to work. I would rather save it for a rainy day, which I pray will never happen again. She is an artist! I will recommend her to anyone suffering with back pain!

Be careful with out of network charges

Posted on April 12th, 2010

went to her because she was on the in network list of my insurance company. Without telling me i was charged out of network. Had to pay several thousands of copay for one visit and one injection.

Posted on December 4th, 2009

what a doll

The best doctor I have ever been to!!!

Posted on May 1st, 2009

Dr. Worosilio has given me back my life! I will be referring anyone and everyone I ever meet who has back or neck pain to this doctor! She is an angel and I am so grateful for her! I am dancing again !

simply the best