A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Yost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Yost is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yost
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yost Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Yost, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yost graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Yost has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Lynn Yost MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Yost practice?
- Dr. Sharon Yost has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Yost practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists and New York Internists.