Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
disappointed show details disappointed
by sadmom on Oct 29th, 2014

Argumentative. Non-scientific. Un-helpful.

by Ed on Apr 25th, 2014

Only got to see Zemel for a brief time as she was too busy and couldn't be bothered to cancel or reschedule appointment and had to keep leaving to answer questions from other medical people about patients.. Expected the PA to handle the appointment and neither the PA nor Zemel seemed prepared for the appointment. The appointment was to cover general education, treatment plan, diet and exercise per the pediatrician who set it up and deferred to Zemel. None of this was considered necessary, so the forms for the school nurse and health care plan the school wanted done couldn't be filled out or completed. unclear when next appointment will be or what exactly we are to do to care/manage any possible conditions until then. Everything done and said so far contradicts what I've been told by my child's neurologist, orthopedist, and school nurse not to mention my general practitioner and endocrinologist let alone information I've found from google and while I know that not everything on the internet is accurate I don't know how not to trust big name places like the Mayo clinic.

Phone number???? show details Phone number????
by Kathy on Aug 5th, 2013

Umm...the phone has been disconnected??? The listed number does not work.

terrible show details terrible
Oct 30th, 2012

mean, judgmental, won't investigate problems when you're suffering and instead tells you it's all in your head. worst endo ever, terrible bedside manners

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Apr 18th, 2012

My daughter has been a patient for over a year. Dr. Zemel talks to her but also talks to me. My daughter is very comfortable discussing issue with Dr. Zemel and Dr. Zemel is a great listener; she takes what she hears and adapts the treatment accordingly. Have seen incredible improvement in my daughter since we switched doctors.

Dec 5th, 2011

Dr. Zemel spent a lot of time with my son and I and followed up with a phone call.

HORRIBLE show details HORRIBLE
Oct 18th, 2011

misdiagnosed my daughter.....she missed DIABETES. how can you be an endocrinologist and not even test for diabetes when all signs are there?

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Tikkerman on Nov 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Zemel really takes time with you and works to develop a bond with her patients.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com