A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharona Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharona Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharona Ross, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Ross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharona B Ross MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sharona B. Ross practice?
- Dr. Sharona Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharona Ross practices Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.