A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharone Ornstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharone Ornstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ornstein graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Ornstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharone Beth Ornstein MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sharone B. Ornstein practice?
- Dr. Sharone Ornstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharone Ornstein practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.