Dr. Sharonelle Simmons MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Scottsdale, AZ

3.3

February 22nd, 2016
Stay away
I have been going to this doctor for a while and the wait time is rediculous! I have been sitting here for almost an hour and haven't even been talked to yet. Do not go here!! They never have enough people. You will be waiting for hours.

February 9th, 2015
Very nice doctor really felt comfortable

January 19th, 2015
Our family has been going to Dr. Simmons for years. She is intelligent, professional and actually cares about her patients.

August 17th, 2013
Brenda is a monster - Doc is okay
The office staff is ruining her practice. The front office woman (Brenda) is the rudest person I have ever encountered at a doctor's office. I, too, have had Brenda hang up on me! Shocking that someone who works with the public - and those who are ill - can get away with such behavior. The nurse isn't much better. So disappointing because Dr. Simmons has been pretty good to me as a patient - but I have to go elsewhere because the office staff is so downright horrible. They make a person feel worse than they did when they came in. Brenda needs to be fired.

March 7th, 2013
Brenda the rude receptionist!
Dr Simmons is ok, its her front desk receptionist (BRENDA) that I have had 2 very bad incidents with her. Just this morning she called me to cancel because Dr is sick, I asked if i could get an appointment tomorrow and she said" all I see here is you have a cough, is monday ok? We are not scheduling for friday, but very rude tone of voice! I replied back in the same manner she was talking to me that i guess it has to be ok, then she said good and hung up the phone with out giving me a time to come in! I called her back to ask her name as im going to complain and she denied hanging up. I told her i needed the time of my appt and she said "like i told you earlier 11:30! very rude woman and that is why im changing Drs!

June 12th, 2012
i can not believe she would have bad reviews. i have been going to her for years and my only complaint was a one time 45 minute wait. i would never go to anyone else. she actually took the time to call me from the air port on her way out of town. takes time to listen. it makes my wait time worthwhile since i know she will not brush me off.a very fair and caring Dr. She can't be all that bad as some say since her office usually has a few waiting to see her. the PA is very helpfull and pleasant the only complaint is the receptionist isn't the most pleasant person.

November 10th, 2011
excellent doctor
best doctor with down to earth manner and latest knowledge - appreciated the way she took my concerns seriously and was quick to act.

July 14th, 2011
I would agree...stay away. She is not on top of her game and her staff is very unprofessional and they don't care about you. I would compare this office to a puppy mill. Worst doctor I have ever been to.

February 17th, 2011
someon who will find another physician
she can't seem to remember what my issues are when i call in. did she not write them in my chart or does she not even look at the chart when i tell her she changed my meds and she was supposed to fax the new rx to the pharmacy. and her office staff are definately not the sharpest tools in the toolbox.

November 3rd, 2010
Stay Far Away!
Dr. Sharonelle Simmons is mean, verbally abusive, insulting and could not careless about your health. The staff is either stubborn or incompetent. They could not find the correct paperwork if you gave them two hours to find it. If you love a Doctor that could not careless if you live or die, then Dr. Simmons is the one for you. But if you care about your health, stay far away! Who ever gave Dr. Simmons a license to practice medicine is in need of psychological help. She is Dangerous.

August 17th, 2010
Stay Away!
You are lucky to get even five minutes with this so called Doctor. She is down right mean and has no compassion or patience for her patients. She is stubborn and could not care any less if you are suffering. Stay away unless getting insulted and verbally abused by a Doctor is what you crave. She should have picked a career where peoples lives were not at stake in her hands. I'm finding a new Primary Care Physician, she's not worth the hassle.