A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharoun Porat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharoun Porat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porat
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Porat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharoun Porat, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Porat graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Porat has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharoun Sean Porat MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sharoun S. Porat practice?
- Dr. Sharoun Porat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharoun Porat practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Newport Beach, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.