Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Wonderful physician show details Wonderful physician
Jul 15th, 2016

Great doctor, very compassionate. Well liked and respected by OR staff.

by Jamie Troccoli on Jul 13th, 2016

Very compassionate physician. I wish the practice wasn't closing up so he could perform the surgery I need on my shoulder!! :(

ACL surgery show details ACL surgery
by Mauricio A on May 5th, 2016

I felt pretty confident with Dr. Porat after seeing another dr that was like 100yrs old and was not helpful at all. Dr. Porat was really helpful and I liked him cause he was young and really confident when he spoke. Overall great doctor.

Mar 23rd, 2015

I'm having trouble getting my first appointment. I can only leave a message. No return call. Michelle hung up on me today. Staff is not very courteous or professional. I guess that's what I get for having low income insurance. I wish I could change that. I'm in severe pain. No sense of urgency from staff. Can't rate the doctor yet but he needs to know what's going on at the front end of his practice.

Arthroscopic repair of shoulders show details Arthroscopic repair of shoulders
Mar 7th, 2015

Competent surgeon and understands the patient's pain suffering.

Feb 7th, 2012

I had knee surgery by Dr. Porat 3 years ago and the outcome was excellent.The total experience was exceptional.

What a great Dr. show details What a great Dr.
Oct 25th, 2011

Dr. Porat was the only one who knew something was wrong with my knee. He fought for me to get my surgeries done. He has done 2 of them on me so far. He put up a fight against workman comp for me so i can get my knee better. Over all i would tell everyone to go to him. Also he is a nice guy and he won't give up on you no matter what even if you give him a hard time like i do sometimes