A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharron Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharron Acosta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharron Acosta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Acosta graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Acosta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Guadalupe Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Acosta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharron K. Acosta practice?
Dr. Sharron Acosta practices Ophthalmology near Seguin, TX.
See Seguin Ophthalmologists.