Dr. Sharron Mee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharron Mee?

Posted on June 7th, 2016

I love dr Mee. She's great.

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

THERE IS NIO ONE BETTER AS A DOCTOR OR HUMAN BEING

Posted on October 11th, 2012

Dr. Mee performed surgery for a prostate problem and had to leave for vacation the next day. Had I been told surgery was so close to her leaving town I would have postponed it.As it turned out I experienced extreme post surgery pain and shall never know if it was because another another doctor had to cover for her, whom may not have had the same sense of care in my case.

Excellent care and follow-through

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Mee by one of her former patients. It is now my pleasure to pass along the recommendation. In addition to exhibiting extensive knowledge and skill, Dr. Mee is also one of the most polite and compassionate professionals with whom I have interacted in a doctor/patient setting. She efficiently diagnosed my issue, performed corrective surgery, and has expressed genuine interest in my well-being every step of the way. She is an exceptional doctor and I highly recommend her.

Rudest Doctor I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with

Posted on February 24th, 2012

I had had a procedure with another doctor in the practice. Mee was on call the night I was experiencing unexpected pain from the procedure. She was not familiar with my case and was asking all sorts of unrelated questions which told me she had no idea what was going on. I asked her if she could call MY doctor and she said "I don't know his schedule and I don't have his number." To which I said, "You don't have the number of a doctor in YOUR practice?" She answered me with "Don't talk to me like that." And I said. "But I'm in agony and you're not helping." AND THE DOCTOR HUNG UP THE PHONE. In all my years of seeing doctors I have never had this happen. For a doctor to hang up on a patient who is in pain is unconscionable. How to people like this become doctors? I wouldn't use this doctor if she had the last aspirin in LA.

One of the best doctors I've ever seen.

Posted on August 7th, 2009

I find Dr. Mee to be very professional and easy to talk to. Also, probably the most caring doctor I have ever seen. My only complaint is that a few years back they started charging way, way more than the "reasonable and customary" with my PPO, of which I have to pay 40% anyway, so now I can only afford to see her about once a year, and have to wait 2+ more years (until I am 65 and eligible for Medicare - if it is still there in 2 years) to have surgery, if needed.

She is the best doctor I have ever seen!

Posted on January 16th, 2009

I have had problems with urinary incontinence for years and years. Dr. Mee is the only person who has taken the time to consider this as a real problem that can be treated. Once I had a nurse in a urologist's office tell me "it's better that women have this problem than men; just wear a pad". Dr. Mee is very professional and very, very caring. I have never met a more caring physician - and I work with physicians, so I know a lot more than most people.

Posted on June 22nd, 2017