Dr. Sharonna Williams, MD
Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Great Dr.! show details Great Dr.!
by Denice on May 26th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Williams for several years. I don't trust my knees to anyone else. She is kind and personable.

Jan 12th, 2016

Dr. Sharona Williams doesn't really care about the patient. She just wants to get the patient in and out, not trying to get to the basis of the problem. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Sharona Williams to ANYONE! Do your research, find another MD! She will ruin your outcome! Office staff is great, wait times long! That's ok if you're getting great care from your MD. NOT the case with Dr. Sharona Williams. DO NOT TRUST YOUR CARE TO DR. SHARONA WILLIAMS!

Bunion surgery show details Bunion surgery
by Vickie Burch on Nov 29th, 2015

Sharonna took time with me to discuss my issues, explained to my husband after the surgery and gave very good instructions for recovery. Currently in the recovery phase and she is extensive in her directions. Very good.

by JC on Mar 31st, 2015

Every now and then you luck up and run into the best. Dr. Williams is simply the best!

May 29th, 2014

Been a patient of hers for several years and 2 surgeries. Couldn't ask for a more caring and professional doctor. Have had couple of long waits but definitely worth waiting. Was not her fault.

Awesome!!! show details Awesome!!!
by Luis De Jesus on Oct 8th, 2009

Our experience with Dr Williams has been a great one. She has treated my wife, stepson and me. From the original appointment she has been incredible!