A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharukh Shroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharukh Shroff, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharukh Shroff, M.P.H., MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shroff graduated from Seth G. S. Medical College and King Edward Memorial Hospital. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shroff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharukh Darius Shroff M.P.H., MBA, and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharukh D. Shroff practice?
- Dr. Sharukh Shroff has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharukh Shroff practices Internal Medicine near Danville, VA.
See Danville Internists.