Dr. Sharukh Shroff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 15th, 2016
Excellence
Dr. Shroff is intelligent, knowledgeable, and extremely caring. He seems to have a direct no-nonsense approach to whatever the problem his and goes straight at it.

November 18th, 2015
Love the people and I can tell that my Dr cares

July 31st, 2015
an excellent doctor who actually cares about his patients

April 22nd, 2015
Dr Shroff
Wonderful Dr. Shroff cares for his patients with all his heart. I love the whole staff

April 19th, 2015
Compassionate doctor!
Very compassionate and caring doctor. I'm grateful to be under his care. All negative reviews are from drug addicts seeing narcotics (Just FYI - that's why they don't want steroids...they want drugs). Highly recommend him to all and family. If you're a drug addict, go somewhere else!

March 22nd, 2015
Dr Shroff
I have been going to Dr Shroff for years. He is one of the most caring doctors and he will set there and listen to you and not just give you something to make you feel better. I never really believed in tattoos but because of him helping me, I got one. My legs hurt so bad and worked with me to get to the solution. Because of his caring I decided to get what most call a *tramp stamp* on my lower back. It's a cross with angel wings. It's dedicated to him for helping the pain in my legs and walking better. Thank you Dr. Shroff for everything you do. I recommend him 100%!!!

February 16th, 2015
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
THIS DOCTOR IS A TOTAL CLOWN, HE HAS VERY LIMITED KNOWLEDGE AND PRETENDS TO KNOW IT ALL! HE PUTS EVERYBODY ON STEROIDS AND THEY END UP WITH OSTEOPOROSIS POOR DIAGNOSES, POOR MANAGEMENT AND OFFICE STAFF ARE SUBSTANDARD THIS NUT HEAD NEEDS TO SHUT HIS "STEROID "PRACTICE AND GET OUT OF HERE ..PERIOD

February 5th, 2015
Dr. Shroff, highly effective in pain reduction
Dr. Sharukh D. Shroff is an excellent specialist. He is through and very analytical in his approach to understanding and diagnosing disease and pain. I have experienced significant improvement by following his advise and taking the medications which he has prescribed. I confidently recommend him as a very effective rheumatologist. Results, pain gone, mobility and range of motion greatly increased. Shroff receives my highest marks and recommendation. He is A-1 and a superior physician.

January 28th, 2015
Dr. Shroff is exemplary. Only frustration is getting in to see him/sometimes feeling visit rushed.

August 5th, 2012
Honoring a more than a "run of the mill" specialist
I would like to say that I highly recommend Doctor Shroff for his expertise in diagnostics and his referring of patients to any other Doctors should the need be there for follow up of another type be needed referencing what his own testing of his patients shows. Doctor Leon Abram referred me to this Doctor after his initial exam because he could clearly see that I was experiencing some form of debilitative arthritis in my hands, feet and body. I am so glad that he did.The first time I went to see Dr. Shroff, after his initial examination of me, he ordered a battery of blood testing that not only identified exactly what type of arthritis I am suffering from but a much more serious underlying condition that, had it not been for Doctor Shroff, may not have been discovered at all.Unlike most today he is genuinely kind and actually takes the time to discuss your diagnosis with you and his recommendations for your care.His manner is courteous and friendly as well. His staff are also exceptional. Again I HIGHLY recommend that should you have need of a specialist such as is Doctor Shroff that he be the one you choose.Who knew Doctors could be so human! :)

June 18th, 2012
Extremely satisfied patient.
I am a 66 year old male that was suffering with severe muscle and joint pain. After my first visit I saw immediate results. I feel 20 plus years younger. For the first time in years I am pain free and able to enjoy life to the fullest. I highly recommend Dr. Shroff. His office staff is also very friendly and efficient.

March 13th, 2012
Best of the Best
As a patient of Dr. Sharukh Shroff, I would reccomend this Doctor to any and all people that are looking for an excellent professional and caring Doctor. My son and most people we know that need this wonderful specialist are very happy that we are fortunate enough to have Dr. Shroff here in Danville to help us deal with the chronic pain we have. I have shared Dr. Shroff's office telephone number with many people that need his help. Dr. Shroff and Brenda are always very professional and neat in appearance. Thank you and God Bless You: