A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharvari Rangnekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharvari Rangnekar, Internist, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharvari Rangnekar, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rangnekar graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Rangnekar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharvari N Rangnekar MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sharvari N. Rangnekar practice?
- Dr. Sharvari Rangnekar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharvari Rangnekar practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Acworth, GA.
See Marietta Endocrinologists.