A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharyl Brasher-Giles is Good. Dr. Brasher-Giles has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharyl Brasher-Giles, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brasher-Giles graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brasher-Giles has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brasher-Giles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sharyl Brasher-Giles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharyl R. Brasher-Giles practice?
Dr. Sharyl Brasher-Giles practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Beryl Brasher-Giles, Dr. Cheri Brasher-Giles, Dr. Cherie Brasher-Giles, Dr. Cherry Brasher-Giles, Dr. Cheryl Brasher-Giles, Dr. Sheree Brasher-Giles