Pediatricians, Pulmonologist (lungs)

Temple Pediatric Clinic
2401 S 31st St
Temple, TX 76508
254-724-5437
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Dr. Santema is the best....  |  show details
by Morgan on Jul 6th, 2014

She treats my son like one of her own....nobody else I would rather have for my childs PCP.

|  The best pediatrician  |  show details
by B. Villarreal on Sep 21st, 2010

I live in Killeen but choose to travel to Temple with both my children in order to keep Dr. Santema as their pediatrician. It is not always convenient to drive to Temple but Dr. Santema is worth any distance. She is phenomenal with my kids, she remembers us & makes us feel like we are the most important people when she is screening my girls. I was truly blessed to have found Dr. Santema.

|  show details
Aug 25th, 2010

I have always had a good experience in the clinic. There is always someone of good quality to see if she is not available...which is advantage for this practice. Great hours.

|  Santema Not Available  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2010

Santema is my two sons' primary care physician yet she is almost impossible to see; she is always booked up. When we do get to see her (which has only been a few times and my older son is 2 years) we have to re-introduce ourselves. It is not a good feeling to realize that your children's PCP does not have any relationship with you (or your children) AND does not realize that she has indeed met us before. I am glad I am leaving Temple and do not have to have my children in the S&W system. Oh, and by the way, my husband is a resident at this facility and feels the same way about S&W and Santema...