Dr. Sharyn Brekhus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharyn Brekhus?

Warm, but Professional

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Dr. Brekhus comes off as being quite competent, yet caring. She's warm, but professional. She's interested, and very plugged-in. I have a lot of confidence in her and her abilities.

TERRIBLE DOCTOR

Posted on January 18th, 2017

WORST DOCTOR IVE EVER HAD. Denied seeing me when I was 12 minutes late, after HER front desk lady Alma told me the wrong building. After crying to her saying I work two jobs and am a full time student, that it was so hard to make this appointment work, she said she won't see me. I told her I've had chronic back pain for 4 years and it's unbearable now, that I would appreciate it if she could just squeeze me in; her waiting room did not have ONE patient waiting. She said no and walked away. I told her she must not care about her patients or their health to deny someone so desperate, crying, while she has no patients waiting in the waiting room. I ft completely humiliated by her and her own staff.

Knowledgeable - Great Bedside Manner

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Excellent experience with Dr. Brekhus. I have seen her a few times with back issues and she has an excellent bedside manner. She explained my problem in easy terms, asked me questions and answered my questions. Seems very knowledgeable and informed in her field and very friendly and patient aware on my side. I have already recommended her.

Posted on September 27th, 2014

Dr brekhus spent time with me and the staff really was very helpful.

Posted on April 9th, 2010

Dr Brekhus saved my life. She also saved me from traditional brain surgery by closely watching me until I stabilized and staying with me thru the night, she avoided cutting open my head and instead I received a much less invasive procedure which has been effective for 5+ years.

Posted on December 30th, 2016