A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharyn Sokol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharyn Sokol, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokol graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sokol has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharyn T Sokol MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sharyn T. Sokol practice?
- Dr. Sharyn Sokol has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharyn Sokol practices Anesthesiology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Anesthesiologists.