A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashank Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shashank Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashank Desai, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Desai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashank Shailesh Desai MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shashank S. Desai practice?
- Dr. Shashank Desai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shashank Desai practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Falls Church Internists and Falls Church Cardiologists.