A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashank Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College.
Dr. Jain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashank Jain MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shashank Jain practice?
- Dr. Shashank Jain has 1 office location.
- Dr. Shashank Jain practices Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine near West Reading, PA.