A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashank Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College.
Dr. Jain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashank Jain MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shashank Jain practice?
- Dr. Shashank Jain has 1 office location.
- Dr. Shashank Jain practices Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine near West Reading, PA.