A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashank Sheth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shashank Sheth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashank Sheth, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheth graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashank S Sheth MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shashank S. Sheth practice?
- Dr. Shashank Sheth has 1 office location.
Dr. Shashank Sheth practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Blue Bell, PA.
See Blue Bell Allergists and Blue Bell Internists.