A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashank Sheth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shashank Sheth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashank Sheth, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheth graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashank S Sheth MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shashank S. Sheth practice?
- Dr. Shashank Sheth has 1 office location.
Dr. Shashank Sheth practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Blue Bell, PA.
See Blue Bell Allergists and Blue Bell Internists.