Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shashi Agarwal
Dr. Shashi Agarwal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Orange, NJ, with other offices in East Orange, NJ and Elizabeth, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Agarwal is affiliated with East Orange General Hospital, Trinitas Hospital and Trinitas Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Shashi Agarwal has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shashi Agarwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Orange, NJ.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Nina Coffin
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
East Orange, NJ 0.06 mi37
Dr. Chamain Austin
East Orange, NJ 0.08 mi22