A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashi Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shashi Agarwal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwal
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashi Agarwal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holistic Health
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Agarwal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Orange General Hospital
- Trinitas Hospital
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashi Kant Agarwal MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shashi K. Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Shashi Agarwal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shashi Agarwal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See East Orange Internists and East Orange Cardiologists.