Learn more about Dr. Shashi Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shashi Agarwal is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashi Agarwal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Anti-aging Medicine, Holistic Health, and Integrative Holistic Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Orange General Hospital
- Trinitas Hospital
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agarwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shashi K. Agarwal practice?
Dr. Shashi Agarwal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and General Practice near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See East Orange Internists, East Orange Cardiologists, and East Orange General Practitioners.