A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashi Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shashi Agarwal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashi Agarwal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holistic Health
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Agarwal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Orange General Hospital
- Trinitas Hospital
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashi Kant Agarwal MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shashi K. Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Shashi Agarwal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shashi Agarwal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See East Orange Internists and East Orange Cardiologists.