Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

3.0

Excellent Cardiac Health and Patient Care show details Excellent Cardiac Health and Patient Care
Oct 18th, 2011

Excellent patient education

Horrible Doctor. do not go to this doctor unless you want to suffer through unnecessary testing show details Horrible Doctor. do not go to this doctor unless you want to suffer through unnecessary testing
Jun 13th, 2011

I took my father into Dr. Agarwal's office because he was complaining of Chest Pain. Dr. Agarwal rrdered a whole battery of tests on my father that included a Nuclear Stress Test, Nerve Conduction Test, Echocardiogram, ultrasounds of the legs, a Balance Test (I have no idea what this is), etc. He provided absolutely no reports. I don't know how he is in practice. We went to another Cardiologist in Millburn at the direction of a friend and were told that all those tests should never have been ordered and we may end up being responsible for a huge bill because these tests did not seem to be medically necessary. It has been over a year and I have yet to get a bill and it looks like all those tests were paid from our Medicare benefit explanation.

Bad Experience show details Bad Experience
by Unhappy Patient on Mar 22nd, 2010

I had a terrible experience and will never reccomend this doctor to anyone. He was late to both appointments. He didn't even have the decency to give me the results. I had to get the results from his staff and when I asked for an explanation of the results I was told to try back later in the week. He didn't provide me with any solution for treatment. I will get a second opinion. Its upsetting to know that he does not care about the health of his patients.