Internists, Cardiologist (heart)

198 Central Ave
East Orange, NJ 07018
973-676-1234
Locations and availability (5)

2.0

|  Excellent Cardiac Health and Patient Care  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2011

Excellent patient education

|  Horrible Doctor. do not go to this doctor unless you want to suffer through unnecessary testing  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

I took my father into Dr. Agarwal's office because he was complaining of Chest Pain. Dr. Agarwal rrdered a whole battery of tests on my father that included a Nuclear Stress Test, Nerve Conduction Test, Echocardiogram, ultrasounds of the legs, a Balance Test (I have no idea what this is), etc. He provided absolutely no reports. I don't know how he is in practice. We went to another Cardiologist in Millburn at the direction of a friend and were told that all those tests should never have been ordered and we may end up being responsible for a huge bill because these tests did not seem to be medically necessary. It has been over a year and I have yet to get a bill and it looks like all those tests were paid from our Medicare benefit explanation.

|  Bad Experience  |  show details
by Unhappy Patient on Mar 22nd, 2010

I had a terrible experience and will never reccomend this doctor to anyone. He was late to both appointments. He didn't even have the decency to give me the results. I had to get the results from his staff and when I asked for an explanation of the results I was told to try back later in the week. He didn't provide me with any solution for treatment. I will get a second opinion. Its upsetting to know that he does not care about the health of his patients.