A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashi Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashi Kumar, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur.
Dr. Kumar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Madigan Army Medical Center
- Madigan Army Med Ctr, Tacoma, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashi B Kumar MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Shashi B. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Shashi Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Shashi Kumar practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Everett, WA.
See Everett Physiatrists.