A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashi Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashi Kumar, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur.
Dr. Kumar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Madigan Army Medical Center
- Madigan Army Med Ctr, Tacoma, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashi B Kumar MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Shashi B. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Shashi Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Shashi Kumar practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Everett, WA.
See Everett Physiatrists.