A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shasikant Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shasikant Desai, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Desai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center At Peekskill Cortlandt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shasikant Desai MD is a male Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shasikant Desai practice?
- Dr. Shasikant Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Shasikant Desai practices Pediatrics near Putnam Valley, NY.
See Putnam Valley Pediatricians.