A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashikant Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashikant Desai, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Desai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center At Peekskill Cortlandt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Desai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shashikant O. Desai practice?
Dr. Shashikant Desai practices Pediatrics near Putnam Valley, NY.
See Putnam Valley Pediatricians.