Mar 27th, 2015

I was referred to her. Nobody called to inform me of test results so after 3 weeks I called. They said someone would call me but they never did. She also wanted to perform a surgery immediately as a preventative procedure on my good eye. The next Dr. I saw said it was not an immediate, emergency need but could be one option. I would advice going to another doctor.

No chairs available show details No chairs available
May 5th, 2014

20 chairs in waiting room all are full and people standing good Dr. Or poor management?

Bad Diagnoses show details Bad Diagnoses
May 12th, 2012

I met her three times, and she could not know why I am suffering from a blurry vision. When I went to another Doctor, they were able to tell me that I have a central serous retinopathy, and it only took the other doctor 30m to figuer it out, as a retina doctor she was supposed to know that from the first visit. I do not think she has any conscious.

Feb 9th, 2012

I think this doctor is very skilled, but she is not very friendly. Her staff is inconsidered. Professionlism sucks. I don't think all patients are treated equally.I tried to stay a patient, but front desk incompetent workers made it hard for me to stay. Also not very friendly. I would not recommend this facility to anyone.