Ophthalmologist, Surgeon
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
No chairs available show details No chairs available
May 5th, 2014

20 chairs in waiting room all are full and people standing good Dr. Or poor management?

Can see again show details Can see again
by Dan on Sep 23rd, 2013

Want to see

Bad Diagnoses show details Bad Diagnoses
May 12th, 2012

I met her three times, and she could not know why I am suffering from a blurry vision. When I went to another Doctor, they were able to tell me that I have a central serous retinopathy, and it only took the other doctor 30m to figuer it out, as a retina doctor she was supposed to know that from the first visit. I do not think she has any conscious.

Feb 9th, 2012

I think this doctor is very skilled, but she is not very friendly. Her staff is inconsidered. Professionlism sucks. I don't think all patients are treated equally.I tried to stay a patient, but front desk incompetent workers made it hard for me to stay. Also not very friendly. I would not recommend this facility to anyone.

by dagmara56 on Apr 5th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I've seen Dr. Dharma since 1999 for a rare eye disease, birdshot retinochoroidopathy. She is a wonderful physician: caring, compassionate, listens, will take the time to chat and explain things to you. The office is no-nonsense and no-frill. The office

Read Full Review at citysearch.com