Learn more about Dr. Shashi Elangovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shashi Elangovan is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elangovan
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Elangovan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashi Elangovan, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Elangovan graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashi Kala Elangovan MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shashi K. Elangovan practice?
- Dr. Shashi Elangovan has 1 office location.
Dr. Shashi Elangovan practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists and Staten Island Child Psychiatrists.