Dr. Shashi Husain Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Shashi Husain?

April 20th, 2017

Happy:)

Very sweet staff and Dr. I feel like maybe there is a light at the end of the headache tunnel.

October 9th, 2016

Former Patient of Dr Husain

May 13th, 2016

First Time Patient

This was my first visit and, I'm not going to lie, I was scared after reading the reviews!! I went ahead with my apt. because I waited so long to get into a Neurologist. It's a small office & staff so you have to understand they have a lot to do for 2 people. Dr. Husain listened to everything I had to say. She wrote everything down, in detail. She asked me to back up & say what happened again to understand the timeline or the symptoms. I felt "listened to". Is her 'bedside manner' different than my personality- yes, but she listened & answered my questions. She calmed my fears. She scheduled tests and told me we would get to the bottom of what's happening. I will go back and continue to see her.

February 25th, 2016

My appointment was at 10:30 as a new patient I asked if I needed to fill out paperwork was told no she had my file so I thought the other doctor had sent over my file I finally was in a room around 1130 the doctor came in asking all kinds of questions it was the wrong file so I had to do new patients paperwork finally left after 12

December 18th, 2015

SHOULD HAVE LICENSE PULLED

Quack doctor whose ego is larger than her expertise. Zero compassion, zero communication skills, zero accuracy in diagnoses. MOVE ON and don't waste your time.

October 19th, 2015

This is the worst doctor ever in the history of doctors. Just keeps giving prescription without adequate tests. Sees you an hour or more after your appointment time and spends ten minutes with you. She absolutely doesn't care about her patients Stay away from her at all cost.

October 8th, 2015

Would like to give her no stars. Bad bedside manne,( called me a lair ) as if I don't know my own body. Liked to change meds around, then calls me an addict ( I am not the one with the Rx pad). When I told her I did not want the meds she said she didn't want to see me anymore. I WAS ALL READY LOOKING For a new Dr.

September 8th, 2015

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR

Poor medicine by any standards. There are plenty of GOOD doctors in Tulsa, so skip this one.

August 19th, 2015

Would never go back

My son had a new patient visit with Dr. Husain. To make a long story short Dr. Husain was rude, short and abrasive....she wouldn't even listen to my son....gave him NO information. He left there feeling awful and with no answers. So we decided to go elsewhere and called up her receptionist to explain why we were changing and she stated "she doesn't have time for this" and "she has had a really bad day" and basically hung up on him. Thank God we found an amazing doctor in OKC that had so much compassion and took his time with my son...explained everything to us and we left feeling relieved and extremely happy. I would not recommend my worst enemy to Dr. Shashi Husain. She doesn't care and makes you feel like your stupid. AVOID HER

August 11th, 2015

Waited 2 hours to be seen .Once she came in the room and stayed 10 mins,she proceeded to tell me the opposite of what other doctor's said.That she needs to do 2 EEG's?Tells me she doesn't believe in FibromyalgiaFibromyalgia but then ups my Lyrics dose I take for Fibromyalagia!She is a Quack!Didn't care to hear about all of my symptoms either.

July 21st, 2015

NOT A DR- A SCAMMER! JUST OUT FOR MONEY

This dr. should have her license revoked! She can't even read her own notes. She prescribed me meds I am allergic to knowing it & told me to try them anyway. She said it was her way or no way. She also lied about my test results. I got copies & have injuries to my brain & she said it was clear just like some other tests. She is just there to throw pills at you & take your money. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to her. She just up & walked out on me so I requested my records so i could see a REAL doctor! DO NOT GO THERE!!

June 23rd, 2015

Don't Go Here!! Turn Around & Don't Look Back!!!

She prescribed an antidepressant that was in my chart I could not take! Prescribed a pain med that was in my chart I could not take! Another med for Schizophrenia I was scared to take for migraines! She tried to replace another med prescribed by another doc not prescribed for migraines! I kept trying to call back to explain to get my meds changed no one had time to talk to me. Even went in person & was told sorry I have phone calls on hold & they shut the window on me! Called back the next day & they said sorry she's on vacation for 11 days can't help you! So now I'm going to have to go somewhere else because I'm out of my meds! That's why I went there my doc moved & just needed someone to take over my refills not change everything that was already working for me!!!!