A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashi Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shashi Shah, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashi Shah, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashi Kiran Shah MD is a female Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Shashi K. Shah practice?
- Dr. Shashi Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shashi Shah practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Upland, CA.
See Upland Neurologists.