Dr. Shashi Kumar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shashi Kumar?

November 26th, 2010

Dr Kumar

Dr Kumar was my nieces and nephew doctor until they turned 18 and my 3 children have gone to Dr Kumar for the past 14 years and we all absolutely LOVE her! She is so knowledgeable, caring and sweet. Great bedside manner. She always makes you feel comfortable and satisfied with her treatments/diagnoses. Also the staff has been wonderful with getting an appointment as soon as needed. We can be seen sometimes within the next hr of calling, with no long waiting once we arrive. I also love the fact that she remembers my children and their health histories each time we go without having to continuous review their files. There was a brief time we moved out of state and my children had to see another dr. and all of them kept saying how much they missed Dr Kumar including their father! But now that we are back in Illinois we have returned to her office, the drive is a little longer since we dont live in the city, but always worth it!

February 16th, 2009

Great, caring doctor

My family has seen Dr. Kumar for over 20 years. She listens to both the children and their parents and is a very competent physician. It is not difficult at all to get an appointment. I would highly recommend this doctor.

January 23rd, 2017