A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashi Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shashi Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashi Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Kumar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashi L Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shashi L. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Shashi Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shashi Kumar practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Surgeons and Huntingdon Valley Pediatric Surgeons.